Thursday, October 18, 2007

Conversations about Randoms at the Park

This summer I talked to Connie's sister Staci.
Here is our dialog...
KJ: "Staci where are you working this summer?"
Staci: "I'm working in Mankato landscaping for the city."
KJ: "How is that going?"
Staci: "I work with this old lady that thinks she knows a lot."
KJ: "Hmmm... well does she?"
Staci: "Not so much. And, she is kind of mean to this one guy that paints at the park every day."
KJ: "Oh really? What does she do to this man?"
Staci: "She turns the sprinklers on when he is painting."
KJ: "Who is this guy? Looking at Staci's face expression told her that Staci did not remember his name. "Describe him to me."
Staci: "He is our parents age or a little younger. This guy is about 6' tall has a mustache, paints on very large canvases and talks about the Packers all of the time.
KJ: "That is Bill Bukowski! My art prof. from Bethany! O.M.G. tell him I said hi!
Staci: "OK." then Staci continued to tell me that he had made a video and posted it on YouTube.

So here is the link to 2 videos- The 2nd is kind of funny- just watch.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzutJ5fPg6s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8SLZ_AYiWk

No comments: